Risser’s Poultry is a company that loves helping people.
We are a family owned and operated business that cares very deeply about the fulfillment and enrichment of our team members. This, in part, fuels our determination to help instill a culture of encouragement, progressive mindset, and God-honoring actions that result in a fully-engaged and committed team serving very satisfied customers.
Along with our solid reputation, we offer excellent wages, generous benefits, and growth potential. Our team enjoys big company actions and impacts in a small company atmosphere of caring, innovation, and creativity.
If this foundation and direction are desirable to you, and you possess the character and capabilities to strengthen our company, we hope you consider applying for our open positions.
Wash Bay & Sanitation Technician
This full time, 2nd shift position is an integral part of our bio-security program and will be responsible for cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing equipment, uniforms, restrooms and work areas. Operating a company van to transport employees and performing minor maintenance jobs will also be required. A strong attention to detail, punctuality and ability to work independently is essential.
- Must be open to undergoing company training on proper techniques of sanitation to comply with the company’s biosecurity program
- Must have a valid PA driver’s license with a clean driving record and able to pass an annual physical
- Must be motivated, have the ability to communicate effectively and work as a team player
CDL Class A Truck Driver - FT & PT Positions Available
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 21 years of age or older
- CDL Class A qualified
- One year of recent tractor trailer experience
- Motivated Self Starter and team player
- Ability to handle flexible schedule and some weekend work
- Able to pass a drug screen & physical
- Clean driving record