Risser’s Poultry is a company that loves helping people.
We are a family owned and operated business that cares very deeply about the fulfillment and enrichment of our team members. This, in part, fuels our determination to help instill a culture of encouragement, progressive mindset, and God-honoring actions that result in a fully-engaged and committed team serving very satisfied customers.
Along with our solid reputation, we offer excellent wages, generous benefits, and growth potential. Our team enjoys big company actions and impacts in a small company atmosphere of caring, innovation, and creativity.
If this foundation and direction are desirable to you, and you possess the character and capabilities to strengthen our company, we hope you consider applying for our open positions.
This position will require close interactions with customers and suppliers through scheduling and sales functions and will be assisting with job bookings and changes. The successful candidate will be able to build relationships with customers and team members while balancing multiple responsibilities.
- 2+ years of general business experience
- Must possess a B.S. degree in a related agricultural or business field, or have equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have or be willing to learn the general business practices of the poultry industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and comfortable using computers and email
- Ability to sit for long durations of time while using phone or computer
CDL Class A Truck Driver - FT & PT Positions Available
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 21 years of age or older
- CDL Class A qualified
- One year of recent tractor trailer experience
- Motivated Self Starter and team player
- Ability to handle flexible schedule and some weekend work
- Able to pass a drug screen & physical
- Clean driving record