Risser’s Poultry is a company that loves helping people.
We are a family owned and operated business that cares very deeply about the fulfillment and enrichment of our team members. This, in part, fuels our determination to help instill a culture of encouragement, progressive mindset, and God-honoring actions that result in a fully-engaged and committed team serving very satisfied customers.
Along with our solid reputation, we offer excellent wages, generous benefits, and growth potential. Our team enjoys big company actions and impacts in a small company atmosphere of caring, innovation, and creativity.
If this foundation and direction are desirable to you, and you possess the character and capabilities to strengthen our company, we hope you consider applying for our open positions.
Truck & Trailer Technician – Full Time – 2nd Shift 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have a minimum of one-year verifiable shop mechanic experience
- Must be able to perform fabrication type operations including cutting, welding, etc.
- Must be able to complete diagnostic tests for trouble shooting and maintenance procedures
- Must be familiar with all State and Federal rules and regulations governing the operation of commercial vehicles
Applying for employment with Risser’s Poultry is simple.
Fill out our online application in the form below. If you prefer to fill out an application by hand, feel free to print and bring in your completed application to our office. Our CDL application is here. All other applications are here. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 717-626-5466.