Risser’s Poultry is a company that loves helping people.
We are a family owned and operated business that cares very deeply about the fulfillment and enrichment of our team members. This, in part, fuels our determination to help instill a culture of encouragement, progressive mindset, and God-honoring actions that result in a fully-engaged and committed team serving very satisfied customers.
Along with our solid reputation, we offer excellent wages, generous benefits, and growth potential. Our team enjoys big company actions and impacts in a small company atmosphere of caring, innovation, and creativity.
If this foundation and direction are desirable to you, and you possess the character and capabilities to strengthen our company, we hope you consider applying for our open positions.
Full-time Shop Mechanic
Previous shop mechanic experience is required as well as your own shop hand tools. CDL is preferred. Agriculture and/or poultry transport experience is beneficial.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform broad range of repairs on company owned fleet of tractors and trailers including brakes, hydraulic systems, engine components, chassis components, tires, drive lines, exhaust systems, electrical systems, etc.
- Perform fabrication type operations involving cutting, welding, etc.
- Complete diagnostic tests for routine troubleshooting and maintenance procedures and determine corrective actions necessary.
- Complete preventive maintenance schedules to ensure fleet tractors and trailers meet top level performance expectations
Full-time CDL Class A Driver
- Have clean driving records with a minimum of 2 years CDL Class A experience
- Exhibit professional attitudes and strong work ethics
- Are at least 24 years of age
- Take pride in doing things the right way